Thermal oil hot platen for press machine Hot plate plywood
1. Heat carrier: Oil or Water or Steam
2. Steel material: Q235B or Q345
3. Size of hot platen:
specification 01: 2100*1100*42mm
specification 02: 2700*1370*42mm
specification 03: 2700*1370*52mm
specification 04: 2600*1500*120mm
specification 05: 2600*1500*100mm
specification 06: 2600*1400*100mm
specification 07: 2600*1400*120mm
Remarks: We can design this hot platen according to your request.
4. Parallelism of surface tolerance: 0.03mm sqm
5. Smoothness accuracy less than 1.8 microns
6. Thickness tolerance: +/- 0.5mm
7. Diameter of cross holes internal: 30mm or 25mm
8. Distance between cross channels: 90mm
9. Accuracy of alignment inside channels: 0.033mm
10. Hydraulic pressure of welding gap: 30kg/cm2
11. The uniformity tolerance of surface temperature: 3°C
|Length||up to 11.500 mm||Weight of the plate||up to 40 t|
|Width||up to 3.500 mm||Diameter of the channels D||20 – 40 mm|
|Thickness||up to 200 mm||Depth of the holes||up to 3.500 mm (double-sided 7.000 mm)|
Introduction of Platen:
ELITE Heating platen application advisor. In manufacturing, a
platen is a metal plate used in presses.
The press can be for laminating or for the production of a wide
range of items including gaskets, particle board, semiconductor
wafers, and plywood.
Many of these processes require heating the platen to high
These heaters deliver high watt densities and are designed to fit
in tight spaces.
Heating is a complex process governed by the principles of
thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer.
Heat transfer, in particular, is useful knowledge as it will help
inform important aspects of heater selection and system design.
Heat transfer is the movement of heat from one area (or object) to
another, always from areas of high concentration (hot) to areas of
low concentration (cool).
Packing of Platen :
After the final inspection, the plates are protected from
The plates are packed depending on the transport type.
Packaging provides safe manipulation and guarantees damage-free
· Excellent thermal uniformity on the surface
· Less scrap parts and more heating/cooling control
· A more responsive platen
· Quicker heat up times
· Rapid thermal recovery for quick cycle applications
Our factory now has multiple large gantry milling machine several
sets of advanced hot platen
production lines,excellent and advanced technology, Scientific
testing methods to strict management of every process,ensure
qualified products Shipped.
Our hot platen products are widely trusted by customers.
What’s more, Our factory can design and manufacture various product
specifications according to customers'requirements.