High Temperature Resistant Heat Transfer Rolls 20# 45# Forge Alloy
Heat transfer rolls are used in web applications that require
uniform temperature control during processing.
Used in a wide range of converting processes, including steel coil
coating, paper processing, plastic sheet manufacturing, adhesive
coating, engineered film.
1. Materials: 20#, 45#, forge alloy steel (42GrMo,38GrMoAI),
heating treatment and mechanical processing,
hardness is HRC55~58.
2. Inner structure: single-layer, multi-layer screw, Z and other
3. Processing: Hard Chrome plating (Dupont formula), chrommantel
compact, adhesion strong.
4. Precision: temperature≤1°C, heating transform≤0.02mm,
5. Application: plastics, leather, paper, metal, film and so on.
Packing and Delivery
Packaging Details: standard export steel box and wooden box
Port: Shanghai, China
Lead Time : 10--20days
1. Main Products are Embossing Roller, Anilox Roller, Mirror Roller, Heating Roller, Cooling Roller, ink prooferetc.
2. Raw material is Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and others.
3. Embossing roller, laser engravuring, 3D design and others technology.
4. Mirror roller, Ra is up to 0.01, accurancy is 0.001 mm.
5. Heating roller or cooling roller, inner structure, inform temperature.
6. Anilox roller, for embossing, coating, inking etc.